Location: «to be named»
This 4-day, instructor-led course will help you master the concepts tested on the CFE Exam:
– Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes,
– Investigation, and
– Fraud Prevention and Deterrence.
– CHF 3’550
– CHF 3’330 Early Bird (for registration prior to 31 July 2022)
– CHF 3’150 Groups (> 3 persons from the same entity) Please contact email@example.com
– If you have already purchased the CFE Exam Prep Course, you will receive a discount of CHF 400
Fees of the course include (Please note: terms and conditions are subject to changes)
– Four days of intensive training led by authorised CFE Exam Review Course instructors, course language will be English (instructors can give additional support in German)
– Training material and slides
– CFE Exam Prep Course International Edition software including Fraud Examiners Manual (USD 850)
– CFE Exam application fee (USD 350)
– One year of associate membership with ACFE (USD 225)
– One year membership of the ACFE Switzerland Chapter (CHF 75)
– 30 CPE Credits)
This course is designed to review material required to pass the CFE Exam. Candidates are expected to prepare for the course prior to their attendance by sufficiently familiarizing themselves with material from the CFE Exam Prep Course and/or engaging in independent study of the Fraud Examiners Manual. Course language will be English (instructors will give additional support in German).
Who should attend
– Anyone who prefers learning in an instructor-led classroom setting
– Individuals who favour table discussions from peers and experienced instructors
– Those who need a boost or encouragement to take the CFE Exam
– Anyone who would like to develop his network in fraud examination
Deadline for registration is four weeks prior to the course start.
Registrations after deadline are posible but have to be approved by SAFEXA.
Please register online www.safexa.ch
Questions and further information
– for further information regarding the CFE see: «Become a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)»
– download Course Flyer (in preparation)
– download Policies SAFEXA
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on