Online CFE Exam Review Course
Date: 2 May to 25 May 2022
When: Course-dates, always from 08:00 am to 09:30 am
- Monday to Thursday : May 02 to May 05, 2022
- Monday to Thursday : May 09 to May 12, 2022
- Monday to Thursday : May 16 to May 19, 2022
- Monday to Wednesday: May 23 to May 25, 2022
download detailed Timetable with topics
This online and instructor-led course will help you master the concepts tested on the CFE Exam:
– Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes,
– Investigation, and
– Fraud Prevention and Deterrence.
– CHF 2’850
– If you have already purchased the CFE Exam Prep Course, you will receive a discount of CHF 400
Fees of the course include (Please note: terms and conditions are subject to changes)
– Intensive training led by authorised CFE Exam Review Course instructors, course language will be English (instructors can give additional support in German)
– Training material and slides
– CFE Exam Prep Course International Edition software including Fraud Examiners Manual (USD 850)
– CFE Exam application fee (USD 350)
– One year of associate membership with ACFE (USD 225)
– One year membership of the ACFE Switzerland Chapter (CHF 75)
– 30 CPE Credits
This course is designed to review material required to pass the CFE Exam. Candidates are expected to prepare for the course prior to their attendance by sufficiently familiarizing themselves with material from the CFE Exam Prep Course and/or engaging in independent study of the Fraud Examiners Manual.
For further information please see ≪Steps to CFE≫.
Who should attend
– Anyone who prefers learning in an instructor-led setting
– Individuals who favour discussions from peers and experienced instructors
– Those who need a boost or encouragement to take the CFE Exam
– Anyone who would like to develop his network in fraud examination
Deadline for registration is four weeks prior to the course start.
Registrations after the deadline are possible but have to be approved by SAFEXA.
Please register online www.safexa.ch
Questions and further information
– for further information regarding the CFE see: «Become a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)»
– download Information Card
– download Instructions CFE Exam Review Course and Exam App and Certification Portal Instructions
– download General Overview Schedule CFE Exam Review Course
– download Policies SAFEXA
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on